ATTENTION: We are actively hiring during the COVID-19 outbreak through safe hiring procedures.
Hiring: Zone Manager
Location: Wichita Falls, TX
Apply Online: https://abm.mua.hrdepartment.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/60755
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for a Zone Manager.
Responsible for Educational client facilities and personnel under his / her supervision to ensure that the Company is providing professional and quality service and to ensure compliance with all safety, quality, and compliance standards established by the Company, by our Clients. Employee is also responsible for ensuring that the planned profitability of responsible accounts is realized.
- Communicate effectively with employees and clients to ensure fulfilment of contractual obligations, performance and quality requirements.
- Maintain positive relationship with client representatives.
- Control cost to ensure profitability of area of responsibility.
- Ensure clients receive accurate invoices in a timely manner. Follow-up on payment of all invoices.
- Responsible for and/or the oversight of the recruiting, hiring and training of all employees in his/her area of responsibility. Ensure this is done in accordance with established procedures and in a cost-effective manner.
- Ensure that each employee receives proper training commensurate with the job responsibilities assigned and that all training is properly documented and maintained according to Company standards.
- Ensure that onsite supervisors are properly trained and understand their assigned duties.
- Monitor compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements in area of responsibility.
- Ensure that payroll is prepared and transmitted in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure that any injuries, incidents, accidents, etc are documented, reported and processed appropriately.
- Monitor safety program within area of responsibility and communicate with EHS Manager and Risk
- Manager on a frequent basis to ensure compliance with all Company safety standards.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers, and Client, etc.
- Comply with all safety, security, compliance and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and regulatory authorities.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
*Job duties may be modified at any time.
- Associates degree is preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of supervisory experience in a service/customer-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications and working knowledge of a computer (email, report generating, etc.)
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is preferred but not required
- Must be able to write reports and business correspondence and effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and customers.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)