Job Title: VP of Operations Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Reports To: President & Chief Executive Officer Location: Greater Saint Louis Area
The VP of Operations will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of company and franchised operations, including training, all aspects of guest service and new initiatives implementation. Reporting directly to the CEO, the VP of Operations will also provide leadership and support to other functions such as accounting, development and marketing on various projects as needed. Direct operational strategy and help develop the plan for sustainable long-term growth. The VP of Operations will provide leadership, direction, and mentorship to his/her staff in order to maintain the highest levels of hospitality, service, food & beverage quality, and overall financial performance of each store.
- Develop and maintain annual operating plan by location, including target standard setting and accountability.
- Develop and implement effective and scalable processes and procedures to support the company’s growth plans.
- Build a performance-based culture through the recruitment, training and development of a highly ambitious workforce motivated to deliver consistent and superior food quality and customer service.
- Responsible for quality assurance and day to day vendor management to ensure cost optimization and margin protection
- Partnership on R&D related projects and lead the operational implementation and integration of new initiatives.
- Analyze operational metrics and make fact-based decisions to instill a culture of continuous improvement.
- Full P&L responsibility for store operations and achievement of financial and operational objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local laws/regulations and HR policies relative to all restaurants.
- Oversee the operating practices for new locations in the local market and the expansion into new markets, including new builds, remodels and retro-fits, partnering with the development group on project timing and turnover.
- Successful experience leading and scaling a multi-unit regional/national restaurant or retail chain.
- QSR or Fast Casual experience preferred. Restaurant experience a must.
- Experience developing and leading cross-functional projects with internal stakeholders and third-party providers.
- Ability to think critically and make data driven decisions.
- Team player with a goal-oriented attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit focused on delivering results.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer