Now Seeking a Vice President of Marketing!
A National Restaurant and Entertainment Chain is seeking a Vice President of Marketing. This position will be responsible for building, organizing, and managing all marketing programs.
- 5 – 7 years VP of Marketing experience in restaurant or retail industries or experience in working with restaurant or retail businesses as an senior marketing agency representative.
- 3 - 5 years of experience using analytical tools to analyze the data that drives marketing decisions.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Communications or related field (MBA Preferred).
- Current high level understanding of online marketing ecosystem, marketing channels (e.g., direct, social media, display, affiliate, email, newsletter, SEM, SEO), customer segmentation.
- Experience with Sales Force CRM programs is a plus.
- Concept is experiencing flat sales growth and needs an aggressive strategy to accelerate growth.
- Experience working with Family Entertainment Centers is a plus but not required.
- Lead with fresh, exciting ideas to drive up customer counts in our stores. Risk taker…
- Manage advertising media programs such as Print, TV and Radio communications
- Oversee design and creation of marketing collateral (print and digital)
- Social media (especially Facebook conversion and emerging channels) & paid search
- Digital performance and media
- E-mail marketing and CRM (Sales Force)
- Managing in house developer giving direction on website design including content
- Digital, creative, Marketing & E-commerce business development.
- Develop customer loyalty programs
- We are a data driven company and want candidates that know how to measure different aspects of our marketing activities with the number one goal to increase traffic counts in our stores.
For immediate consideration, email your resume to: VMP@selfopportunity.com