Safety-Kleen is seeking a Used Oil Pricing Analyst. This individual will help establish pricing discipline used motor oil (UMO) through Safety-Kleen’s network of branches, terminals and re-refineries. The position will be responsible for forecasting and pricing current customers and new opportunities supporting the Used Motor Oil Line of Business.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Monitor, track and report on oil energy market indices on a daily, weekly, monthly basis;
- Forecast branch collections and 3rd party used motor oil volumes and pricing on a weekly/monthly basis;
- Assist in the tracking of used oil inventory at terminal locations (IDR report) to be loaded on the used oil Sharepoint site;
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing on current pricing strategies and market analysis to grow UMO collection volume;
- Data Analysis and Presentation;
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Supply Chain/Logistics preferred, Alternative combinations of education and experience may be accepted in lieu of degree;
- 3+ years of previous experience;
- Specific business knowledge in forecasting, logistics with a focus on low cost routing and Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP);
- Knowledge of pricing methodology and strategy;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint skills;
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various departments and communicate directly with executive management;
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.