Job Req: 59617
Our Class B CDL Truck Drivers perform driving duties associated with projects such as: industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown, emergency response and site remediation. As a Field Services Driver you will be working outside year-round in all weather conditions. Work is local and schedule is primarily during the day; however, you must be flexible and available for Emergency Response situations and scheduled on call weeks.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive Hourly wage
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Perform driving duties associated with industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response and site remediation
- Ability to be on call for Emergency Response (rotation schedule will vary by branch)
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports, as well as vehicle inspection reports
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Class B CDL required
- HAZMAT Endorsement required
- Flexibility in schedule
- Ability to use a hand-held mobile computer.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For more information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483),
Apply today! Visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers