Our Truck Drivers will work outside year-round in all types of weather conditions, operating a Vacuum Truck and picking up industrial waste and delivering material to a destination which could be a landfill or other disposal site.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Salary Plus Incentive Bonus)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Pick up liquids, high solids, oil water, or sludge from a variety of sources included but not limited to oil/water separators, clarifiers, dumps, trenches, pits, floor drains and underground waste tanks
- Clean trenches leading to separators, pits, drains, sumps and other locations
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field
- Ability to work potentially 10-12 hours per day as needed
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Ability to obtain and retain a Class B CDL with Hazmat endorsements
- Previous route/sales experience is an asset
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to troubleshoot independently and make professional decision to provide customer satisfaction
- Ability to use a mobile computer
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For more information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)