$7,500 Sign On Bonus
Our Truck Drivers perform duties associated with transporting waste in a 53 foot van to our disposal facility. This is a no touch freight position. Run is dedicated and will require you to be on the road for up to 1-2 weeks at a time.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages including $55 per day per diem while in a sleeper
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Transporting waste in a tractor trailer to a Clean Harbors facility.
- Drivers are responsible for securing loads
- Travel overnight up to 1-2 weeks
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must have a Class A CDL
- Ability to obtain hazmat and tanker endorsement
- Ability to travel as business demands require
- Previous OTR experience is a plus
- Ability to use a mobile computer
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483)
Apply today! Visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers