Chuck E. Cheese's
Now Hiring a Technical Manager and an Assistant Restaurant Manager in Memphis, TN!
Electronic Gameroom Technicians (Must be able to work 45 hours per week – Monday-Friday) someone with diverse electro-mechanical experience and a history of maintaining or troubleshooting equipment.
- Manage the electrical and mechanical aspects of the gameroom
- Work on the latest video games and skill games, kiddie rides, sky tubes, robotic shows, kitchen equipment, register systems and coin and ticket mechanisms
- Repair and/or replace defective electronic components and take responsibility for timely scheduled and unscheduled inspections
- Operate stage show equipment and manage repairs and preventative maintenance, including compressor operation, lighting and sound, pneumatics, mac valves, cylinders, boards and stage show cosmetics
- Maintain an inventory of electronic equipment, mechanical parts and tools while staying within monthly budgets
- Perform daily preventative maintenance and repairs
- Create and maintain a fun, customer-focused environment where every guests leaves happy.
- Maintain a safety-focused attitude at all times
- Make daily decisions to uphold company principles, product quality and cleanliness standards
- Ability to read schematics and troubleshoot down to the component board level.
- Planning, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management skills and a sense of urgency.
- Military experience, a technical degree, or previous electrical or mechanical training preferred.
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Must be able to work 40 hours per week, any day of the week) minimum of 1 year of management experience to run quality shifts and drive sales/profit performance for the restaurant. This role is to primarily assist with the opening or closing of the restaurant. This position supervises and oversees daily store operations to ensure profitability through outstanding store presentation and Guest service.
- Makes daily decisions that involve time management (must have a sense of urgency), upholding product quality, cleanliness, and all other Company standards.
- Builds sales and maximizes profits by effectively interviewing, developing, and communicating Company and Guest expectations to the entire team.
- Coaches, teaches and motivates team to maintain high-quality Guest service and safety.
- Understands cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels, and labor management.
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week.
- Must have a high-school diploma or GED.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older (RVP approval may allow for hiring at the age permitted by local law for selling, ringing up, checking identification, and serving alcohol).
- Minimum of one (1) year experience managing people, preferably in the food service industry
- Medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Job Training
- Career Growth Opportunities
For consideration, click “Apply Now” to submit your application today!
For more than 35 years, CEC Entertainment has served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where a Kid Can Be a Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of more than 575 Chuck E. Cheese's stores located in 47 states and 10 foreign countries or territories.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check. Any consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.