Our Class A Driver will operate tanker and vac trucks to transport waste and operate equipment involved with removing bulk liquids from tanks, cleaning industrial/marine tanks, and transporting waste materials to a disposition facility. New drivers are welcome!
Why work for Emerald Services:
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Employer Paid Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 90 days of full-time employment
- Pension Plan
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Remove bulk liquids from ISO containers, tankers, railcars on industrial accounts;
- Facilitate the cleaning of industrial and marine tanks;
- Performed pre and post trip inspections in accordance with company policy and procedure;
- Maintain truck cleanliness including daily organizing and cleaning of the truck cab and proper cleaning and storage of hoses, trays and boxes in accordance with company policy and procedure;
- Daily completion of log books and time sheets;
- Lift, carry, and drag hoses of varying lengths with or without product in it;
- Monitor, connect, disconnect, operate controls, intake and disconnect vacuum units;
- Daily inventory of hoses, tools, fittings and hose connections on the unit;
- Maintain equipment while on job site such as draining scrubbers daily;
- Transport hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials for disposition.
What does it take to work for Emerald Services:
- CDL Class A Required
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsement preferred or ability to obtain upon hire;
- Previous driving experience preferred;
- Hazwoper TWIC, and Confined Space Entry Certification considered an asset;
- Ability to travel up to 10 percent of the time.
- Willing to join the Union.
Emerald Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Clean Harbors, is the leading marine and industrial tank cleaning company and a major recycler of oil and wastewater in the Pacific Northwest. We are a full service environmental partner for automotive, commercial and industrial services that responsibly divert and renew the planet’s waste stream through industrial cleaning and spill response, solvent recycling and disposal, and lastly, used oil collection and repurposing.
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.