Clean Harbors is a leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves over 50,000 customers, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. We are a public company, trading on the New York Stock exchange under symbol CLH; in 2011 our revenue was a record $1.98 billion and EBITDA was $350 million.
The Surface Rentals Supervisor will be responsible for staff scheduling as well as ensuring assigned equipment receives any regular and/or required maintenance. The Surface Rentals Supervisor will be responsible and accountable for day to day Surface Rentals operations in their Branch, providing leadership and direction to staff in line with policy and strategy.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include:
· Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, process, and acting in a safe manner always;
· Correspond regularly with customers to address any field issues as soon as possible;
· Monitor the field service issues daily, making sure all Peak equipment is being serviced regularly, appropriately;
· Manage, organize and redirect all paperwork related to the Surface Rentals team such as Field Work Orders, Equipment service reports, Asset sign In/Out sheets, Best Practices, time sheets, and other related documents;
· Prioritize field call outs and the ability to trouble shoot with customer and field staff over phone;
· Work with the branch in purchasing and maintaining branch inventory as it pertains to Surface Rentals equipment – parts, supplies, etc. in addition to managing the Inventory Standards and Practices to ensure the proper maintenance and monitoring of all product line stock;
· Oversee the tracking, scheduling and completion of equipment maintenance;
· Dispatch appropriately trained field service employees to perform appropriate field tasks and service requests;
· Required to be On-Call on a scheduled basis, taking all calls in relation to equipment and services;
· Take calls from Customers / in regard to booking or renting out available equipment, searching other branches where necessary;
· Dispatch and coordinate Rentals Transportation Trucks and third party vendors (Winch Tractors/Pickers/ Bed Trucks) and control a paper work included (logs, time sheets etc);
· Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and as required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
Key Qualifications Include:
· 1 to 3 years experience in a supervisory role;
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer.