ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
Sterilizer Repair Technician
Job Type/ FLSA Status
Under the supervision of a director or account manager, the qualified person will be expected to perform repairs and scheduled maintenance on a variety of sterilization equipment. Ability to communicate with department heads and meet customer's expectations and timelines for work performed. Schedule maintenance inspections and repairs on a variety of sterilization equipment. Help with training and promote a positive work environment. Knowledge of OR lights and surgical tables is preferred.
- Scheduling repairs, calibration and performing scheduled maintenance on a variety of sterilization equipment.
- Researching parts, ordering and receiving parts for work performed.
- Communicating with customers to schedule preventive maintenance and prioritizing repairs.
- Documentation of all work performed to a maintenance report or computerized data base.
- Follow safe practices relating to infection control, hazardous materials, industry and compliance standards.
- Working flexible hours when required to accommodate the end users schedule.
- Reporting to the supervisor as instructed.
- Maintain tools and test equipment.
High School Diploma
Job Knowledge/Experience Required:
- A working knowledge and understanding of the various types of sterilization equipment produced by major manufacturers
- Three years minimum in the related field
- Basic Electronics
- Basic data entry skills
- Willingness to learn new tasks and to participate in various training sessions
- Strong communication skills are essential
Factory Training from major manufacturer(s)
Boston, Massachussetts US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy