A Fast Growing Houston, TX based Restaurant Group is seeking a Detail-Oriented Staff Accountant with a High level of integrity and quality of standards with a commitment to accuracy and attention to detail necessary to maintain well-organized accounting records.
The primary roles and responsibilities of the Staff Accountant are to perform the following:
- Preparation of daily bank reconciliations across all entities.
- Perform a reconciliation of sales across all entities on a daily basis.
- Management of vendor invoices and payments to ensure timely payment.
- Resolve accounts payable issues among internal departments as well as outside agencies.
- Assist in the preparation of the period and year-end financial statements close.
- Assist in the maintenance of the general ledger and related accounts across all entities.
- Additional ad hoc reporting responsibilities as it pertains to accounting and finance.
- Perform miscellaneous data entry, clerical & filing roles.
- BA/BS or Associates Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 1-3 years of financial reporting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to interact with various levels within an organization
- Strong Excel skills