Opportunities for candidates based in Little Rock, AR.
Service technician to perform service at 13 locations. Ideal candidate will have experience with kitchen equipment and be able to work with very little supervision. Work load includes, HVAC, cooking equipment, refrigeration equipment, exhaust systems, plumbing, electrical, facilities and preventive maintenance.
Repair and maintain all equipment and facilities in a timely manner, according to company standards, policies and procedures. Maintain and account for all truck stock inventory, including the accurate charging & billing of items used for repairs. Complete all administrative requirements of the position in a timely & accurate manner.
- Must be EPA certified
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have experience with HVAC including troubleshooting and repairs
- Must have experience with kitchen equipment
- Must possess valid driver’s license
The job offers the following:
- Company van provided for transportation between all locations
- Full benefits package
- Uniform shirts
- Laptop to receive all emails and work orders
- Very competitive wages
- Paid holidays and vacation time