HOPDODDY BURGER BAR IS NOW HIRING!
HEYYA! Calling all those team players out there.
Text/click to apply
Now hiring for ALL full & part time Hospitality & Culinary Positions:
Servers, Cashiers, Runners, Hosts & Bartenders, Line Cooks, Prep Cooks, Expos, Bakers & Dishwashers
We’re looking for creative individuals with a heart for hospitality and a passion for hand crafted food. At hopdoddy, we’re more than your next job – we want you to think of us as a place you can grow, prosper, have fun, and make a difference!
In our restaurant, we work together to maintain a positive, fun vibe that ensures our Guests love our service as much as our food. The kitchen is the heart of what we do – crafting all-natural ingredients prepared by hand. Our hospitality team serves it up with the promise that the Hopdoddy experience is worth standing in line for.
What you’ll love about working for Hopdoddy
- We have fun taking service seriously and celebrate your authentic individuality
- We bring out your potential to grow and advance through our Certified Trainer and Lead Manager programs.
- We offer competitive pay.
- We provide Health, Vision, and Dental for full timers starting at $1/day.
- We give 50% team member discounts on food for you and a friend.
- We offer perks like anniversary gifts, paid vacation, & parental leave.
- We give back to our communities through our Goodnight Good Cause program, donating over a million dollars to date.
What we’ll love about working with you
- You bring a positive energy and a sense of humor.
- You put Guests first and have a heart for hospitality.
- You work with the team to get the job done in a fun day.
- You are passionate about quality, standards, and safety.
Hospitality Job Responsibilities
- Greeting guests
- Placing orders
- Delivering food
- Serving drinks
- Anticipating guest needs
Culinary Job Responsibilities
- Preparing products for the station.
- Keep a clean, safe, and sanitary work environment.
- Ability to accurately and safely follow recipes and procedures.
- Ensuring kitchen equipment is functioning properly.
- Adaptability to learn new menu items and specials.
- Must have an active Food Handler Card (all positions) and Alcohol Safety Certification (hospitality team only)
- Must demonstrate good math and communication skills.
- Must be able to lift 30lbs frequently and up to 50lbs occasionally.
- Position requires standing, bending, and walking the entire workday.
- Restaurant experience preferred.
Hopdoddy Burger Bar is an Austin born burger joint created to be different and delicious. Our name comes from the flower that gives beer its personality (Hop) + (Doddy), the nickname given to Black Angus cattle. Together they represent the perfect union of burgers + beer. Hopdoddy delivers fresh, all-natural burgers made by hand and served with heart.
Hopdoddy has been named #1 on “The 50 Best Burger Joints in America” by Business Insider, one of the "The Best Burgers in America" by Food & Wine, one of the "33 Best Burgers in the Entire Country" by Thrillist, and one of the "10 Brands to Watch" by CNBC and MSN.
Text/click to apply
Equal Opportunity Employer