On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina is now hiring Servers, Cooks and Hosts for our restaurant in Rapid City, SD. If you’re looking for a fun place to work with great earning potential, then apply today to join our team
On The Border has been providing great service in a fun, team environment for over thirty years.
We are seeking fun, talented Team Members to join our team!
OTB Servers are the key to delivering great guest service. We call it Come Back Value. Servers ensure that they provide Every Guest is My guest experience, from greeting to departure.
- Greats guests promptly and courteously, reviews specials, Club Cantina program, and menu options.
- Service of food and/or beverage to include the order-taking, delivery and clearing of any food and/or beverage items.
- Maintains service station, before, during and after shift to ensure proper set-up and cleanliness. Takes the order and inputs the order into the Point of Sale computer.
- Confirms ready orders for accuracy, then runs them from kitchen to guest, as part of team service.
OTB Cocineros (Cooks) are the "heart of the house" and perfectly prepare guests' meals, ensuring a great dining experience. Requirements Include:
- Minimum of 1 year of food preparation experience required
- Experience with quantity food preparation preferred; including knife handling
- Demonstrate cooking skills and ability to follow established menus and recipes
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. during the shift; ability to place items on high shelves
- Ability to stand for long periods of time; ability to bend, stoop and twist
- Ability to read and understand written and spoken English.
OTB Host/To-Go Specialists Ensure Guests' contact with the restaurant is positive and welcoming, and that Guests receive an exceptional To Go experience.
- Maintain a cheerful, courteous disposition and a neat, clean and professional image.
- Greet Guests, in person or on the phone, in a warm and friendly way.
- Uses product knowledge to describe food and beverage items and to answer guest’s questions.
- Checks prepared orders for accuracy and reviews order with guest in person.
- Ability to assess guest demeanor and identify when behavior should be called to the attention of a Manager.
- Communicate Guest questions or concerns to Managers as appropriate.
- Ensures the cleanliness and organization of the To Go area.
- Adhere to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
JOIN THE TEAM!!
Apply In Person at:
1331 E North St,
Rapid City, SD 57701
Click Apply Now to Submit Your Resume!
For more information, visit http://www.ontheborder.com/