At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play! Ready to take your management career up a notch? Think you have what it takes to be a leader with the industry leader? Families love Chuck E. Cheese because our people are the best!
We are doing open interviews for:
SENIOR ASSISTANT and ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGERS
at our locations in San Antonio, TX
For Immediate Consideration, Email Your Resume to:
or text “SELF” to 97211 - Have Questions? Call 800.594.7036
To Apply Online, Visit: https://bit.ly/2YAek7a
What You’ll Do:
- Make daily decisions that involve time management, staff scheduling and support, uphold product quality, cleanliness and other Company standards
- Build sales and maximize profits by effectively recruiting, training, developing and communicating Company and Guest expectations to the entire team
- Coach, teach and motivate team to maintain high quality Guest service and safety
- Understands cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels and labor management
- Must be at least 21 years of age (RVP approval may allow for hiring at the age permitted by local law for selling, ringing up, checking identification and serving alcohol)
- Must be able to work up to 50 hours per week
- Must have a high school diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum of two (2) years previous management experience, preferably in the food service industry
What We Offer:
CEC offers great work-life balance with no early mornings or late, late nights. There are multiple opportunities for advancement, competitive benefits, 401(k), paid vacation and paid professional training to take your management skills to the next level. CEC Entertainment now offers access to earned wages with our “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program. Don’t wait between paychecks anymore!
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.