Emerald Services, a Clean Harbors company, is looking for a Route Truck Driver to service customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, etc. You will provide onsite service for parts washer machines, refill solvents and remove waste drums.
Why work for Emerald Services:
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Delivery of services to customers at their locations;
- Sales of new services to existing customers;
- Collection of waste in a safe and compliant manner and transportation of waste to a branch;
- Soliciting new business;
- Complete daily scheduled services, deliveries, and pickups in a timely manner;
- Complete all required documentation and labeling;
- Generate / collect leads from customers for new products and services.
What does it take to work for Emerald Services:
- Previous sales and customer service experience;
- Previous route sales experience strongly preferred;
- Previous commercial driving experience is an asset;
- Class B CDL preferred or ability to obtain upon hire **Paid CDL training**.
Emerald Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Clean Harbors, is the leading marine and industrial tank cleaning company and a major recycler of oil and wastewater in the Pacific Northwest. We are a full service environmental partner for automotive, commercial and industrial services that responsibly divert and renew the planet’s waste stream through industrial cleaning and spill response, solvent recycling and disposal, and lastly, used oil collection and repurposing.
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.