Our Route Sales and Service Drivers service customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, etc. and will provide onsite service for parts washer machines.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- May operate a Tanker Truck, Vacuum Truck, or a Box Truck
- Switch out 15 & 30 gallon drums of parts cleaning solvent;
- Pick up 55 gallon containers of various fluids and oil filters;
- Up-sell at existing customer locations and generate new leads in the field.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL required;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat & Tanker endorsement required;
- Route Driving experience preferred but not required;
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and travel overnight as needed;
- Ability to use a mobile hand held computer.
- Ability to frequently switch between different routes with different areas and various kinds of trucks.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.