Our Route Truck Driver, known internally as a Utility Rep will perform tasks that include driving a box truck or tanker to pick up drums, pick up waste oil, servicing part washer cleaners, and anything else needed on the route. When not driving, you will be responsible for helping in the warehouse.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly Pay with Time & ½ after 40hr)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Visit 8-10 customers sites per day driving box truck or tanker
- Switch out drums of parts cleaning solvent & service part washers
- Pick up containers of various fluids and solid waste
- Will help in the warehouse preparing loads
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Maintain OSHA, DOT, EPA, and Clean Harbors compliance and procedures
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Class B CDL preferred
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Ability to use a mobile computer
- Route delivery & warehouse experience is a plus
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For more information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers