ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
High School or GED
Job Type/ FLSA Status
10 - 20%
Oversees ABM’s site operations and janitorial over specific sites. Supervise work within the appropriate budget requirements and works closely with the ABM and Client Management to supervise the Janitorial services functions.
- Tour work-site in portfolio daily for inspection, tenant contact, and follow-up
- Direct employees and scheduling of workload
- Perform Inventory of consumable goods (towels, tissue, etc.)
- Complete written inspection of designated workstations nightly
- Oversee working methods and procedures of all on-site staff
- Perform regular property inspections for several hours a day
- Follow up on all assignments and task
- Perform any general cleaning/porter job functions as needed to ensure all cleaning and service functions are completed to customer’s satisfaction
- Personnel -be aware of the fundamentals of good personnel management and ensure work-site complies with all State and Federal guidelines as well as ABM policies
- Supervision- carry out disciplinary action as needed, including proper written documentation of all performance deficiencies
- Train subordinates in proper supervisory duties and ensure their compliance with all regulations and policies
- Assist and help ensure proper staffing levels.
- Dispatch route personnel for replacement work or special assignment as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A High School Diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of two (3) years janitorial experience is required.
- Supervisory/managerial experience is required.
- Floor experience is necessary.
- A valid State issued Driver’s license is required
- Must have strong written and verbal English communication skills, bilingual Spanish skills preferred
- Must be a strong team player able to work well with other crewmembers and follow direction from Management
- Must be customer focused, with strong interpersonal skills
- Must have ability to work with other crewmembers and be able to take direction from Management
- Able to perform all physical aspects of the job duties listed above
- Demonstrated experience and be able to learn payroll systems
- A satisfactory motor vehicle records check.
- Drug Screening
Wenatchee, WA 98801 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy