Aramark delivers experiences that enrich and nourish people’s lives through innovative services in food, facilities management, and uniforms. We provide award-winning services to healthcare institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses in 22 countries around the world.
In 2013, FORTUNE magazine again recognized Aramark on its list of “World’s Most Admired Companies.” Since 1998, Aramark has been consistently ranked as one of the top three most admired companies in its industry as evaluated by peers and analysts. Additionally, and also in 2013, Aramark was honored as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute.
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with potential for growth and advancement? Like to meet with different people face-to-face every day? Enjoy the idea of driving our custom vehicles to deliver quality products to all sorts of businesses? How about variety? No day is ever the same!
Join our Route Sales Team in Lawrence, MA and become a member of a world-renowned Fortune 500 company that could have your ideal career within reach! We Dream. We Do.
Our Route Sales Representatives/Route Sales Support spend their days in the field as the face of our organization, using our delivery vehicles to bring our products to our customers. This is a crucial role as you are key to our company’s success! This position requires not only someone who can make deliveries, but provide excellent customer service, engage with the clients, and be a key part in both retaining and growing business.
Duties will include:
- Using a company step van to deliver products and provide outstanding service to a variety of clients
- Managing daily routes independently to ensure proper and timely delivery of product
- Loading and unloading product per company protocol and safety guidelines
- Meeting sales goals and promoting overall route growth to enhance profitability by developing leads/prospects and calling on prospective customers to solicit business
A few key qualifications:
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be a minimum of 21 years old
- Successful completion of a Motor Vehicle Record check
- Safely lift and carry up to 50 lbs of product consistently
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to provide a high quality service within a very fast-paced and physically challenging environment
- Proven track record leading teams to win with the ability to inspire others, work under pressure, and come out on top!
Don’t Wait, Apply Today!
Interviews Will Be Held On Thursday, February 13th
and Thursday, February 20th
At our location:
110 Glenn Street
Lawrence, MA 01843
For condsideration email your resume to: LTR@selfopportunity.com
Questions? Call 800-594-7036
On Mobile? Text “SELF” to 97211