THE FINER SIDE OF FAST
Always Fresh. Always Fast. Always Made to Order.
Now Seeking Restaurant Managers for our locations in Houston!
Becks Prime is looking for articulate, capable, adaptable, and driven people to help us continue delivering great customer service and high quality food to our loyal customers. With 12 stores in Houston, 1 store in Dallas, and 1 store in Pflugerville we are also looking to expand in the coming year, so there is plenty of opportunity to grow in to a General Manager position.
About Our Company:
Becks Prime started in 1985 with its first restaurant on Kirby Drive in Houston. Over the years we have never strayed from serving the best quality product at a great value. We are looking to steadily grow the company, adding stores each year. We are well positioned to offer rewarding careers for superior managers. To learn more about our menu and concept, please visit www.becksprime.com.
- Manage restaurant operations from food ordering, store cleanliness, food preparation, cooking, inventory management, labor management, customer feedback, and administrative paperwork.
- Requires some computer skills.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty and join your team in getting the job done.
- Ability to respond to needs across the restaurant from the cash register to the kitchen to the dining room.
- Some Spanish helpful.
Pay & Benefits:
- Starting pay range $38,000 - $45,000 per year with quarterly bonus based on performance.
- Generous paid time off (2 weeks /year. 3 weeks/year after 6 years with the company)
- Health insurance, dental/vision insurance and employer sponsored life insurance.
- Free food.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- Our goal is 45-50 hours/week, with sufficient time off for quality of life.
- Managers work some night and day shifts, weekends included.
Application and Interview Process:
- Interview with Director of Human Resources.
- Interview with Chief Operating Officer.
- Candid discussion with one of our existing general managers.
- Shadow shift/work experience with a manager at one of our restaurants.
- Take the pre-hire test.
- Reference checking of previous employment, education, etc.
After submitting your resume and employment application, we will contact you for an interview. Not all applicants will be contacted.