La Madeleine is now hiring Restaurant Manager positions in Fort Worth, Texas!
At la Madeleine, we aim to share joie de vivre, or joy of life. True to French tradition, we believe this joy can be found in the simple moments, like sharing good food and good conversation with people we love. That’s why we use real, wholesome ingredients paired with classic French techniques. We do it all, with the joie of our guests in mind.
As a Manager at la Madeleine, you have the opportunity to be an outstanding leader by inspiring others, coaching, training and delivering exceptional guest service.
Managers Excel By
- Learning and growing in skill set, abilities, and leadership capabilities with the goal of taking on a General Manager role in the future.
- Executing “the la Madeleine way” for our guests by providing an outstanding guest experience. • Maintaining a healthy, safe, and secure environment by establishing, following and enforcing all company, federal and state food-safety, sanitation standards and procedures.
- Driving positive sales growth.
- Achieving optimal performance from café associates by communicating job expectations, training, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and enforcing policies & procedures.
- Controlling costs by monitoring food and labor efficiencies.
- Accomplishing staffing objectives by recruiting, selecting, and training café associates.
- Recent restaurant management experience preferably in a fast-casual atmosphere.
- Steady, stable employment track record.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive, friendly demeanor & attitude.
- The ability and life experience to “think on your feet.”
- What’s great about working with la Madeleine?
- Work life balance- Most locations close at 9:00 pm or 10:00 pm.
- Giving back to the community with Children’s Hunger Fund and other charitable causes.
- Competitive Salary and Quarterly Bonus Opportunities.
- Medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
- 10 Paid Days Off during Year One.
- Showing off your passion for food by serving our hand-crafted freshly prepared meals.
- Opportunities for growth within the organization
. Say Bonjour to a Job You'll Love--Apply Today!