ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
Audio Visual Technician
High School or GED
Administration, Information Technology, Operations, Project Management
Job Type/ FLSA Status
- Provide prompt and thorough audiovisual support for customers
- Support for video conferences, teleconferences and meetings utilizing online collaboration applications
- Continuous audiovisual support for VIP meetings, town halls and events
- Perform daily system checks, cable management and furniture restoration for conference rooms and collaboration spaces.
- Perform routine maintenance, troubleshooting, testing and cleaning for conference room audiovisual equipment.
- Maintain inventory of onsite audiovisual equipment
- Assist with content design and management for digital signage system
- Assist with setup, lighting and production for video shoots.
- Provide support for occasional evening and weekend events
- Strong customer skill set
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to provide knowledgeable support in a timely manner
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A firm understanding of signal flow as it pertains to audiovisual systems
- Proactive work ethic and ability to stay on task with limited supervision
- Ability to collaborate and work as a team player
- Able to move forward to management role if necessary
- Microsoft Office: Outlook, Powerpoint, Word & Excel
- Skype for Business, Zoom, GoTo Meeting, Teams
- Cisco, AMX, Crestron, Extron, Polycom, Biamp,
- LCD Projectors & flatscreen displays
- Digital video recording, DSLR camera operation, microphone application, live sound reinforcement
- Familiarity with Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and other applications from the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.