Hardee's is hiring a Crew Supervisor and an Assistant Manager in Monticello, KY!
The Crew Supervisor is responsible for performing specific tasks and duties, as assigned, within the restaurant. The Crew Supervisor assists the management team with activities and duties. Works Directly with the Restaurant Management Team to ensure all activities are consistent with and support the Company’s business plan as wells as ensures all Crew Members are performing their job responsibilities.
Must be minimum of 18 years of age.
- Ensure all Guest receive “Superstar Service”
- Cleans and Stocks the station area(s)
- Handles all food products according to the Company procedures
- Contributes to the restaurant’s success by accomplishing the expected work during each shift.
- Follows all Company guidelines for food and cash controls
- Follows all cost control guidelines to maintain and minimize restaurant costs
- Properly uses all products, supplies, equipment and facilities
- Create a friendly atmosphere for employees and Guests.
- Handle cash/ credit or debit cards against orders and tender change/ process cards
- Assist food preparers in preparing and packing orders and ensure orders are correct
- Prepare customer orders in a timely manner
- Cook/ Prepare food as required by management and customer orders
- Ensure restaurant/ building is clean and stocked (ex: dining area, kitchen, restrooms, grounds)
- Ensure all orders are prepared in a timely manner (drive-thru, front register, back-line, etc.)
- Effectively train Crew Members
- Effectively plan, organize, and implement all operational routines and activities during your shift.
- Role model and set a positive example for the entire team
- Meet all requirement on training per Company directive
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Comfortably interact with Guests
- Take initiative
- Problem Solving
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to Carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagrammatic form
- Provide high quality customer service
- Ability to lift and/ or move up to 50 pounds
- Organization, planning and time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to train employees on several work stations
- Ability to train crew on stations and direct crew members
For Immediate Consideration, Email Your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Restaurant | manager | restaurant manager | restaurant management | management | restaurant career | full service | FOH manager | BOH manager | general manager | kitchen manager | service manager | general manager | assistant general manager | restaurant general manager | general restaurant manager | assistant manager | Fast Food | Quick Service | Executive Chef | Team Lead | Shift Manager | Shift Lead