ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
REGIONAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
High School or GED
Job Type/ FLSA Status
The Regional Admin is responsible for all basic office administrative tasks including, but not limited to, corresponding directly with Education Services client, ABM Staff, answering phones, filing, data entry, ordering supplies, and will perform any additional duties as directed by Management. This position reports directly to the Regional Vice President and provides additional support to the Regional Directors of Operations and Account Managers as needed.
Essential Duties -Administrative Functions:
- Heavy computer usage with an emphasis on email, Word and Excel. Daily detailed data entry responsibilities including completing double checks of others’ data entry work
- Must have extensive knowledge of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, as well ad Budgets and Financials.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences,
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
Executive Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Reporting skills
- Supply management
- Computer software skills including Microsoft Office
- Organization skills
- Time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Travel logistics
- Must be self-motivated
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associate or bachelor’s degree in applicable field of study preferred.
- Four (4) or more years of Office Administrative experience.
- Demonstrate an advance level of experience with Microsoft Office software applications, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Word.
- Experience managing multiple calendars
- Experience booking travel
Milton, FL 32570 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy