Job Req: 60653
The Project Manager Telephony & Technology is responsible for day to day and strategic administration of call center technology for multiple locations
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Responsible for day to day and strategic administration of call center technology for multiple locations.
- Control call routing, rollovers, IVR, recordings, integration with CRM system, and vendor relationships.
- Supervise employees involved in workforce management and work closely with other project managers, QA Team, Customer Care Team, and IT Team.
- Will work with proprietary order management and communications systems, Power BI, and full range of MS programs.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High school diploma or equivalent required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 3+ year’s previous experience with Cisco, CJP, Broadsoft, and SalesForce systems a plus.
- Prior work in a customer contact center required.
- Must be flexible and adaptive as we are in a high growth mode and making continuous improvements.
- High degree of collaboration with IT Department on strategic initiatives.
- Position primarily based in Richardson TX but 10% travel possible to visit remote call centers.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.