Start Date: Immediately
The Plant Manager maintains and organizes the daily operations for their teams. They typically direct and/or manage multiple departments with overall responsibility for production, maintenance, quality and other operation-related activities. The Plant Manager will handle quality control and communicate with other departments regarding their processes and distribution solutions.
- Identify, recommend and implement changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and waste/scrap.
- Direct the establishment and implement and/or maintain safety, quality and production standards.
- Coordinate plant activities through the planning with departmental managers/supervisors to insure the total operational objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Typically monitors and reports KPI’s related to production and costs.
- Implement cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries.
- Control and minimize labor overtime, transportation/freight and repair expenses.
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives.
- Implement and maintain preventive maintenance programs
- Provide direction, development and leadership to supervisors/managers.
- Significant manufacturing knowledge appropriate to facility/product(s), such as chemicals and/or other raw materials for the production of adhesives, tools or flooring.
- Strong leadership and communication skills for all levels.
- Working knowledge of budgets and financial statements.
- 4-year degree, preferably in a technical field, such as engineering or supply chain management.
- Minimum of 10-years of progressive responsibility in manufacturing, and at least 3-years overseeing the manufacturing of the applicable product(s).
- Distribution and/or lean manufacturing experience are a decided plus.
Click “Apply Now” to Email Your Resume!
Management | Manager | Plant Manager | Quality Control | Director | Manufacturing | Engineering | Distribution | Operation Manager | Operation Management | Coordinator | Supervisor | Plant Supervisor