Great opportunity to work with a large, Global company!
Temporary to Permanent - there is strong opportunity for position to move into a permanent role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the preparation and processing of biweekly payroll for over 600 employees; review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all garnishments and other special payroll deductions
• Responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, human resources, budget and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, e.g. labor" home" work, overtime, leave balances, head count, and retirement contribution reports)
• Handle the administration of the electronic timekeeping system. Setup each employee, valid programs for each employee's charges, and adherence to FLSA; monitor submissions of approved timesheets, ensure valid data transfers to/from payroll service
• Establish/maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization and adherence to APA policy including compliance with federal/state/local regulations
• Position includes 50% payroll, 30% AR/AP, and 20% other Office Management functions
Payroll Administrator Requirements:
• Three plus years in a Payroll Office performing all payroll functionsExcellent skills using MS Word and Excel
• Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in an integrated and automated payroll accounting system
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
• Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
• Paylocity experience is a plus
• Contract Hourly rate is up to $26.00 per hour, based on experience
• Work is Full-Time, Monday-Friday
• Pay is W-2, not 1099
• Excellent opportunity to move into permanent role!
• World-Class Benefits for permanent role
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org