Double F Logistics
Now Hiring Professional Drivers in Baton Rouge, LA!
The Professional Driver will work under the direction of the Logistics Manager and he will be responsible for:
- Valid Class A CDL License
- 1 year of over-the-road experience
DAILY OPERATIONAL DUTIES
- Once information is loaded, the Driver plans the trip
- Arrives to shippers and receivers on time.
- Acts professional in daily routine while on duty.
- Maintain all paperwork while traveling.
- Ensures that all DOT rules and regulations are followed including the amount of driver hours.
- Maintain a safe working environment daily.
- Driver to make sure equipment is ready to be utilized when needed
- Must text or call in daily to report various information
- Driver needs to have a good attitude for the work that is to be performed
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
- Driver to maintain tractor and trailer while in possession of it.
- Tractor to be serviced at Ryder Transportation Facilities.
- Trailer will be serviced yearly for DOT annual inspections and PM.
- Reefer to be serviced at three thousand hours of service.
- Attending all safety meetings that will keep you informed on what is new.
EXPECTED PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. An employee should contact his or her Supervisor or the Human Resources Department if he or she believes that an accommodation is needed.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
- Work environment is usually fast paced with frequent short deadlines and regular instances of critical or unusual situations requiring a high level of adaptability and flexibility.
- Field of work includes offices, the refrigerated warehouse and surrounding grounds.
- Limited hazards due to visits to warehouse and surrounding areas.
For immediate consideration click “Apply” to submit a resume!
Or visit http://www.capitolcityproduce.com/career-opportunities/over-the-road-driver to complete an application