Founded in 2005 and going strong, Star Cinema Grill is one of the nation’s premier dine-in theater companies. Our commitment to excellence in our theaters and gourmet fare, as well as our pledge to our team members regarding our culture and opportunities is “Best in Class”. Come see why we are growing fast. Visit our website starcinemagrill.com and see what our family is about. We’re looking for the sharpest Operations Manager for our College Station dine-in theater.
Operations Manager Job Description
- Assist in managing every aspect of theater and restaurant operations.
- Ensures excellent guest service that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Confirms that the theater is adequately staffed to meet guest needs.
- Controls day-to-day operations - profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
- Manage all profit and loss centers, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs.
- Operate the business in accordance with the company policies and applicable laws.
- Impact interviewing, hiring, and training team members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining team members; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Responsible for all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties, completed accurately, on time and in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Manage all shifts, which include daily decision-making, staff support, scheduling and planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
- Enforce safe work behaviors to maintain a safe environment for both guests and team members.
- Monitor daily activities to ensure quality food and cleanliness standards.
- Meet the restaurant's P&L, and expense goals. Promote suggestive selling techniques.
- Maintain professional behavior while creating a warm, fun, friendly, and hospitable atmosphere.
- Prepare quarterly Sales and projections for area supervisor approval including follow up on store action plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as manager in full service, casual dining, or similar field
- Experience with full service alcohol serving facility desirable
- Upholds high standards in restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, and guest satisfaction
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including coaching, directing, and motivating a team
- Exposure to P&L and sales building highly desirable.
Star Cinema Grill Benefits are second to none! We provide:
- Excellent competitive salaries plus bonus
- Annual reviews and career path mobility
- Medical, Dental & Vision – “Best in Class”
- Complimentary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Free meals and movies for immediate family when accompanied by you!
Star Cinema Grill is an Equal Opportunity Employer |M|F|D|V