Job Description – Operations Administrative Assistant
Title: Operations Administrative Assistant
Reports To: President
Job Purpose Statement:
Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the corporate office employees to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in office administration. Incumbent should be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form, possess high-quality verbal and written communication ability, be well-organized, courteous, reliable, have a strong work ethic, be productive and professional with strong problem-solving, critical thinking and interpersonal skills. Teamwork and collaboration skills are a must. Must be proficient in the operation of computer applications, including, but not limited to, Microsoft 365.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings including, but not limited to, preparing agendas, appointments and travel arrangements for corporate employees, as well as maintaining shared and individual calendars
- Receives and directs visitors and clients
- Performs general clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, regular mail and e-mail
- Organizes and manages company records, in office and on ShareFile system. Manages company contact/store lists, including keeping record of all applications that have been submitted. For licenses, update spreadsheets to note when they expire
- Retrieves documents from electronic or hard copy filing systems
- Responds to requests for information and data
- Resolves administrative interferences and inquiries
- Prepares and modifies documents, including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Maintains office supply inventories
- Coordinates maintenance of office equipment
- Maintains real estate and lease schedules regarding expirations and asset planning
- Compiles, maintains and distributes reoccurring reports and trackers for corporate and operations use
- Collects information, composes and presents reports on various operational data or best practices as needed by the organization
- Performs administrative duties required to produce daily, weekly and periodic company reports
- Coordinates with TJT to assist with any needs they may have (accounting, vendor invoices, vendor applications, business/food permits…)
- Prioritize work flow to meet company needs in a timely manner
- Promotes great relationships with all partnering companies. Provides all documentation needed to Landlords, Vendors, and Tenants
- Responsible for setting up all new employees with any equipment needed to perform their work efficiently. Work directly with IT firm to make sure that any issues are resolved promptly
- Coordinate with insurance broker to make sure that we are fully compliant. Update all insurance documents/records in ShareFile
- Responsible for managing all new vendor contracts for new locations that are added to existing entities
- Consistently exhibits the actions and behaviors which best demonstrate the company values
- Performs other tasks that may be requested or assigned from time to time by corporate and field management
Physical, Cognitive and Environmental Requirements of the Job
This job requires the employee to sit, stand or walk in a climate-controlled environment during the work day. The employee must be able to see and hear and to use hands to type and lift or move small objects. Employee may occasionally need to lift and carry objects weighing 5 to 10 pounds. Employee must be able to pay attention to detailed information and tasks and make decisions within the scope of responsibility. Employee regularly has contact with individuals inside and outside of the organization.
This job description contains the essential functions of the job. The Company will comply with all federal and state employment regulations including the ADAAA in providing reasonable accommodations as requested. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee will also perform other reasonably-related job responsibilities as assigned by management as required. The Company reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. Moreover, management reserves the right to change job descriptions, job duties, or working schedules based on their duty to accommodate individuals with disabilities. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.