We are interviewing for Multi-Unit Leaders and GM/Managing Partner positions for several new locations in Columbia and surrounding areas (Orangeburg, Lexington & several more in planning stages)!
Several stores have sales of $2M+ projected for 2019
- Are you an experienced restaurant manager with multi-unit experience?
- Do you dream of being an ower, not just an employee?
- Woud you like to share in the profits on a monthly basis instead of chasing eluslive annual bonusus?
Seeking a multi-unit supervisor for 5+ restaurants in the greater Columbia area.
As a Sonic Multi-Unit Leader (MUL), you will be supporting multiple Owner/Operators/GMs. Supervising Partners (MULs) assist GMs & Owner/Operators with daily operations, training and facilitating the best possible guest experiences.
- Mentors GMs / Owner Operators by training, coaching and creating individual development plans. If necessary take immediate corrective actions.
- Oversee multiple drive-in’s operations in all departments including auditing, and supporting store leaderships teams in areas of (portion control), temperature, packaging, appearance, presentation, taste and service of all menu items meet operational standards.
- Adheres to and monitors management compliance of the drive-in employee handbook, policies and practices.
- Takes appropriate action to address employee issues and policy violations and immediately reports all employee issues, complaints and policy violations to his/her immediate supervisor.
- Monitors multiple drive-in cost control procedures for food, labor, paper and inventory.
- Monitors performance of vendors.
- Reinforces the importance of placing guest needs first to drive-in management on a consistent basis.
- Responds to escalated guest requests and complaints in a respectful manner.
- Recruits, interviews and hire GMs / Owner Operators.
- Prepares all necessary operational reports for multiple drive-ins. Develops appropriate action plans to resolve unfavorable financial and/or sales trends.
- Develops and implements a marketing plan for their region.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Advanced studies in business, restaurant management or related fields are preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of restaurant management experience (QSR preferred), experience running shifts without supervision
- Multi-unit supervision experience is preferred.
- Required to work a minimum 5 day workweek including irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of recruiting, interviewing and selection practices
- Knowledge of federal and state labor laws as well as local health and sanitation laws and regulations
- Leadership and supervisory practices and skills; effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic accounting and computer skills
- Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve problems
- Problem solving, decision-making and conflict-resolution skills
- Abide by the company’s appearance, uniform and hygiene standards
Your income is within your control through a partnership distribution program. You become a partner with a minimal investment. Millions of dollars not required!
Our franchise group is over 30 years old with huge growth in the past seven years. We have nearly 100 units in South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Kentucky, Virginia, Maryland and Delaware. We anticipate continued growth and expansion in 2019. We recently won Franchisee of the Year, competing against 3,600 stores. We don’t want managers, we want owners / entrepreneurs that treat their stores like their own – because they are!
If you are a top performer in your industry send your resume to schedule an interview to:
What’s So Great About Sonic?
Our Goal: To become America’s most-loved restaurant brand
Receiving high recognition in Entrepreneur for achievements in franchise opportunities and in Forbes magazine for achievements in small company endeavors, customers aren’t the only ones who recognize Sonic Drive-Ins commitment to quality and service. With unyielding dedication to its customers and excellence in service,
Sonic Drive-Ins is truly America’s Drive-In!"
Our Core Values Are:
- To promote respect for everyone touched by our brand
- To reflect an entrepreneurial spirit and the power of the individual
- To emphasize the importance of relationships as a way of life
- To offer a variety of special items that surprise and delight our customers
For more information, please visit us online
Sonic Restaurants, Inc. / An Equal Opportunity Employer