Nexeo Plastics is hiring a Marketing and Communications Manager in The Woodlands, TX
Nexeo Plastics, a global leader in plastics distribution, is positioned for tremendous growth as it cultivates an enhanced focus in the plastics market to connect customers and suppliers in leading-edge approaches and systems. As an international company, Nexeo Plastics has career opportunities for highly knowledgeable, results-driven, collaborative professionals who are seeking opportunities to use their expertise in a dynamic and ever-evolving environment.
Create, plan and execute marketing and communications for initiatives, working with key stakeholders to determine and define the needs and strategy for the target audiences. Serve as the Public Relations lead.
- Develops, maintains, and implements complex communications programs and plans
- Establish and implement communications strategies that develop, support, and align with the Nexeo Plastics brand
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategies
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies
- Lead development of the company's digital content strategy, including website and social media
- Support media relations activities, including developing and executing strategies for news announcements, managing issues and serving as a media spokesperson
- Work with teams to identify best practices and channels to support business objectives.
- Plan and execute select media and employee events
- Be available 24/7 to respond to corporate or affiliate emergencies requiring communications support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business, Public Relations, Marketing or other related field preferred
- 5-10 years of corporate, agency or public sector public relations experience
- Hands on experience managing internal communications
- Ability to develop and successfully implement marketing and communications strategies
- Understanding of emerging trends and technologies influencing earned media
- Strong project and time management skills, ability to balance multiple priorities, work with minimal supervision, and meet deadlines
- A strong sense of urgency, a high degree of initiative, and must have great teamwork
- Ability to work effectively with all levels, including executive management
- A high level of professional integrity and confidentiality
- Prefer experience as a media spokesperson
For Consideration, Click “Apply Now” to Email Your Resume