Job Req: 60677
Safety-Kleen is seeking a Customer Service Manager to join the Safety-Kleen branch team. Our most successful Customer Service Managers have experience working in a fast-paced environment to bring a high quality of service to customers. Ideal candidates understand what it takes to motivate and direct a staff. They understand that proper motivation involves training, development and setting goals.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
Group 401K with company matching component
Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
Positive and safe work environments
Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
Train, develop and manage Sales and Service Representatives.
Manage flow of service requests to ensure customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
Conduct End-of-day Check-In / Morning Check-Out process with Service Representatives to ensure daily expectations are met and employees are prepared for the day.
Hold service representatives accountable to service performance requirements
n Fulfill duties of Service Representative when he/she is absent.
Provide field coaching and sales training to Sales Representatives.
Collect and distribute leads and cross-selling opportunities between sales and service representatives.
Work to prevent and resolve customer service issues and complaints.
Ensure customer service expectations are being met.
Reinforce daily safe work practices and deliver safety training weekly.
Monitor daily service operations to assure performance within regulatory guidelines.
Observe and enforce corporate operating guidelines and procedures.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Required attendance at a two (2) week long on-boarding, regulatory and position specific training course that will be held out of town. Expenses (Lodging, Food, Travel) to be paid by Safety-Kleen. This will be following up with training at several neighboring branches.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 5+ years of relevant experience OR non-commissioned officers OR commissioned officers (no additional leadership experience necessary)
- 2+ years of leadership experience OR current Safety-Kleen employee
- Must have the ability to obtain and retain a Class B commercial driver’s license with Hazmat endorsements
- Business math skills
- Intermediate or greater Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be available to report for work by 6:30 AM or earlier daily
- Ability to develop customer loyalty
- Applicant must be able to successfully pass comprehensive security background screenings to service all Safety-Kleen customers who are federally regulated by TSA, DOD, DOJ, DHS, etc.
- Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.