The Sales Specialist (Lab Pack Specialist) is responsible to grow the Lab Pack business within an assigned territory by working in conjunction with the Regional Sales and Operations personnel to develop and execute a sustainable business plan.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Meet or exceed established revenue goals for the region, and assist business units with net income objectives through active participation in business development and operational meetings.
- Selling and actively managing HHW project within assigned territory/region. (Southern California)
- Generating new business by aggressively prospecting within assigned territory/region.
- Scoping jobs and developing quotations in conjunction with other internal departments for CleanPack and T&D opportunities; must follow through on all quotations until won or lost, and plan/execute projects when won.
- Act as a liaison between sales and operations, bridging the gap between how the job was sold and how the job should be executed.
- Perform weekly reviews of accounts receivable reports and make collection calls when necessary.
- Record, in detail, all customer visits, opportunities and communication by documentation in BEACON.
- Develop work order information for jobs they sold and clearly communicate job needs to the Clean Pack or Logistics Coordinator.
- Ensure current contracts and purchase orders are in place prior to job execution.
- Participate in joint sales calls with the Account Manager when Clean Pack opportunities exist or may exist in the future.
- Resolve job related issues such as billing, collections, customer issues and post-job follow-up.
- Meet with customers to proactively resolve customer issues or complaints, and maintain satisfactory customer relationships.
- Monday-Friday with occasional Saturday work
- Eligible for premium pay if working HHW events on Saturdays
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Environmental Science or Business Management preferred, High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of two (2) years industrial sales experience required.
- Working knowledge of environmental statutes and regulations, business development, revenue enhancement, market penetration and operations required
- Chemistry experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, presentation and negotiating skills.
- Customer Service orientated.
- Ability to travel 80%+
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.