Our Forklift Operator Internally known as Insite Technician is responsible for the performance of tasks associated with handling of hazardous materials at our customer site in York, PA. Position is a 3rd shift position
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Operate forklift in a safe manor
- Make chemical/hazardous waste pickups throughout customer facility as directed
- Proper packaging of waste to maximize efficiency and maintain compliance
- Ensure work area maintained in a neat and orderly manner
- Participate in spill response on customer’s site as needed
- Inspect drums for container integrity and regulatory compliance
- Safe loading and unloading of waste hauling vehicles
- Assist with all Clean Harbors activities on site as needed
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- 1+ years of related work experience
- 40 Hour OSHA, DOT and Forklift Training is a plus but not required
- Attention to detail, able to take and follow direction, and to perform multiple tasks
- Proficiency in Windows based applications preferred
- Ability to interface with customers
- Valid Drivers’ License is required
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.