Cinergy Entertainment Group
We ‘Cinergize’ the magic of movies, captivating games and attractions along with exceptional food and beverage service into a thrilling entertainment experience.
The Graphics Designer is responsible for the production of graphics, html emails, and responsible for maintaining content management. May convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible Web formats by using software designed to facilitate the creation of Web and multimedia content. Design or create graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as packaging, displays, or logos. May use a variety of mediums to achieve artistic or decorative effects. The position is based at the Cinergy Entertainment Home Office in Dallas.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Employer paid Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Participation in a 401(k) Program
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off on an annual basis
- Home Office Holidays
- Team Member Discounts
- Daily and weekly graphics tasks and projects
- Generate concepts, produce quality designs, and build graphics files
- Design html emails and content pages to support internal marketing promotions
- Continuous management of website ads, content, and graphics as needed
- Ensures graphics accurately convey information about internal programs or promotions
- Actively engage with the creative services team members to collaborate on projects
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Web sites.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for client or supervisor.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Prepare notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
- Produce still and animated graphics for on-air and taped portions of television news broadcasts, using electronic video equipment.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- A minimum of 1 year of experience within relative field
- Demonstration of design fundamentals including layout, hierarchy, typography
- Advanced knowledge of HTML required
- Proven oral, written and interpersonal communications skills