Capitol City Produce
Looking for a FRESH start towards a rewarding career with an ESSENTIAL company?
Now Hiring Warehouse Team Members
Forklift Operator | Quality Assurance Specialist | Order Selector | Loader & Unloader | Sanitation
Capitol City Produce is now offering new, INCREASED starting pay rates for warehouse workers at our Baton Rouge distribution center!
Why is it AWESOME to work at Capitol City Produce?
- Great Performance Based Incentive Pay System
- Quarterly and Annual Pay Incentives
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance - Life, Accident, Cancer, and Short Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan With Employer Matching Contributions
- Newly Expanded and Updated Warehouse Facility
- Employee Training and Development
- On Site Safety Manager
- Referral Bonuses
- Secured Access for Entire Facility
- Safe, Drug Free Workplace
General Warehouse Employee Requirements:
- Ability to work the night operational shift that begins at 6pm until end of production (open-ended shift that usually ends between 3:30am – 6:00am) including holidays, weekends, and overtime.
- Accurately pick orders verifying quantity and the description of the items being picked.
- Must learn, understand and fully utilize Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) technology.
- Ensure that “wrong product shipped”, “wrong unit measure” and “shorts” are maintained to company standards.
- Utilize “preferred methods” for picking orders.
Capitol City Produce is a wholesale produce distributor, located at 1-12 and O'Neal lane in Baton Rouge. We service our customers with fresh fruits and vegetables, local produce, specialty produce, and fresh dairy products. Our delivery area encompasses a 200 miles radius of the Baton Rouge area. We are proud to say that for over 70 years we have remained true to our company’s core values of Customer Service, Quality Products, Respect for the Team, and Integrity.