At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play! Technology is at the heart of the Chuck E. Cheese (CEC) experience and we need your electro-mechanical, equipment maintenance and troubleshooting experience. We need top talent who can think on their feet and adapt on the fly. Military veterans, we’re looking for you!
We are Interviewing GAMEROOM TECHNICAL MANAGERS
for our locations in Douglasville, Jonesboro, and Fayetteville, GA Locations!
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee and be responsible for the latest in working on the latest video and skill games, kitchen equipment, register systems and coin and ticket mechanisms
- Oversee and be responsible for the latest arcade games, register and IT systems and ticket dispensers
- Manage the electrical and mechanical aspects of the game room; perform daily preventative maintenance and repairs
- Troubleshoot, repair and/or replace defective electronic components, boards and computers
- Operate stage show equipment and manage repairs and preventative maintenance, including compressor operation, lighting and sound, pneumatics, mac valves, cylinders, boards and stage show cosmetics
- Maintain an inventory of electronic equipment, mechanical parts and tools
- Maintain a budget
- Maintain a safety-focused attitude at all times
Skills We’re Looking For:
- Ability to read schematics and troubleshoot down to the component board level
- Planning, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management and a sense of urgency
- Military experience, a technical degree, or previous electrical or mechanical training, preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work up to 45 hours per week
- Must have a high school diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
What We Offer:
CEC offers great work-life balance with no early mornings or late, late nights. There are multiple opportunities for advancement, competitive benefits, 401(k), paid vacation and paid professional training to take your technical skills to the next level. CEC Entertainment offers access to earned wages with our “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program. Don’t wait between paychecks anymore!
Click Apply Now to Submit an Application!
Find us online at: https://chuckejobs.com/position_type/technical-management/
To learn more & fill out an online application, visit us at: https://chuckejobs.com/
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.