Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance, 401K, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more. We offer a drug free work environment and require a pre-employment drug screen. All Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background checks, and some positions may require pre-employment physical fitness for duty tests.
Clean Harbors is seeking a Field Service Project Supervisor.
• Responds to, supervises and completes work requested through Unscheduled Work Requests that involve labor and equipment.
• Performs job walks.
• Develops scope of work for special projects.
• Generate project and budgetary estimates.
• On site supervision of Chemical Field Technicians and Equipment Operators.
• Provides training and updates to Chemical Field Technicians and Equipment Operators.
• Performs other assignments as assigned by management
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors in Chemistry, Biology, or Environmental Science preferred
• 2+ years experience in the Environmental Management industry
• 2+ years experience in environmental regulatory compliance
• CHMM/CHMP certification preferred
• 40 hours HAZWOPER training
• RCRA compliance as well as all State and Federal waste and DOT codes
• Prior experience with electrical generators and PCB oils is preferred
• Familiarity with EPA, DOT, NRC, and applicable state and local regulations
• Working knowledge of Safety Leadership and management skills
• Proficient in Windows-based applications
• Always requires near visual acuity, speaking and listening
• Frequently requires sitting, standing, walking, grasping and reaching
• May occasionally require lifting up to 10lbs, pulling and/or pushing and carrying
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work eligibility requirements. Environmentally-responsible business.