The Field Service Project Supervisor is responsible for the direct supervision of Field Service Foremen and the indirect supervision of Field Technicians I & II. The supervisor must ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to and job requirements (budget and schedule) are met.
This position required 15-20% travel with overnights required as needed. This position also works on-calls hours with schedule.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Maintains up-to-date confined space supervisor and emergency response supervisor certifications;
- Demonstrates proficiency at a wide variety of assignments and can direct personnel in operational procedures to complete assignments;
- Execution of projects/jobs within budget and on time;
- Develops work plans and works with the Field Service coordinator in the allocation of manpower, equipment and other resources needed for the next day;
- Communicates with the Field Service Specialist to ensure contractual obligations are met to complete requested services, project progression status and ensures that change orders are completed/communicated and executed before any additional work is performed;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates or Bachelors degree preferred;
- 3+ years of environmental field service operations experience. Leadership/supervisor experience preferred;
- Emergency response supervisor training and Marine Spill Response training preferred;
- Strong understanding of equipment operations preferred;
- Knowledge of federal and state environmental regulation;
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and perform some labor work. Ability to work in confined space;
- Ability to travel 15-20% with overnight travel;
- Ability to be on-call as needed;
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.