HOPDODDY BURGER BAR IS NOW HIRING!
Now Hiring a Facilities Manager based in Austin, TX!
The Facilities Manager will provide comprehensive support to Hopdoddy Burger Bar locations across the country. They direct day to day building and equipment technical support for all locations in an efficient, cost effective, and professional manner. The Director of Facilities supports the Operations teams by ensuring that locations are fully operational and are properly maintained. The Director of Facilities manages vendor selection for use in general repair and preventative maintenance needs, as well as minor renovation projects. The Facilities Manager ensures all equipment is in proper working order, complies with Hopdoddy Burger Bar operational standards, and meets Guest expectations. Functions as a highly interdependent team member, under the direction the COO, to ensure Hopdoddy Burger Bar brand objectives are achieved.
- Reviews the scheduling of all building maintenance needs, to include HVAC, water, electric and other systems to ensure efficient operation.
- Review site leases to determine responsibilities and requirements. Communicates with property management on site specific information, vendor access, and ensures compliance with the lease agreements.
- Reviews and develops annual operational budgets, to include location audits to determine & validate upcoming year's capital requirements.
- Deliver facilities projects to agreed standards, on time, within budget and with good communication.
- Participate and oversee several aspects of facility renovations and remodel projects.
- Closely manage maintenance activities through frequent site visits, timely documentation, web-based communication tools, and phone follow up to ensure prompt completion within the original schedule and in accordance with approved plans and specifications.
- Accurately communicate the status of projects in a timely manner.
- Works efficiently to meet commitments in a timely manner.
- Remains composed when something unexpected occurs.
- Bachelor's degree or work equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in commercial construction management and two years of experience in restaurant facility management.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to simplify and explain technical concepts to non-technical end-users.
- Ability to plan and execute multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong experience in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
Hopdoddy Burger Bar is an Austin born burger joint created to be different and delicious. Our name comes from the flower that gives beer its personality (Hop) + (Doddy), the nickname given to Black Angus cattle. Together they represent the perfect union of burgers + beer. Hopdoddy delivers fresh, all-natural burgers made by hand and served with heart.
Hopdoddy has been named #1 on “The 50 Best Burger Joints in America” by Business Insider, one of the "The Best Burgers in America" by Food & Wine, one of the "33 Best Burgers in the Entire Country" by Thrillist, and one of the "10 Brands to Watch" by CNBC and MSN.
Click to Apply Today!
Equal Opportunity Employer