Hiring: Facilities Technician
“No one out Pizza’s the Hut.” That's why Guests come to Pizza Hut. As the fourth largest Pizza Hut franchise, Quality Huts, LLC., is committed to upholding the long respected and delicious Pizza Hut brand standard. Consider joining our growing Team.
We are looking for a Facilities Technician to perform a wide range of facilities functions to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. The Facilities Technician should have the ability to provide excellent, friendly service to our Guests and Team Members, love working on a team and most importantly have the desire to exceed industry standards.
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or Technical school training in related fields
- EPA (refrigeration/HVAC) Certified
- 5 years’ experience in refrigeration/HVAC
- Repairs include but not limited to: HVAC units, refrigeration units, food service equipment including open fryers, conveyer ovens, heated holding cabinets and hood venting systems
- Minor building and structural repairs
- Exhaust and fresh air systems
- Building control systems
- Ice/Beverage equipment repairs and maintenance
- Maintain and account for parts inventory, including the accurate charging and billing of items used for repairs
- Complete administrative requirements of the position in a timely and precise manner
To schedule your interview, email your resume to: BLT@SelfOpportunity.com
or call 800.594.7036 or text: SELF to 97211 for more information
When Self Opportunity opened in October of 2001 our goal was always to connect top talent with great concepts nationwide. We work hard to build a great relationship with both the companies we serve and the restaurant professionals they look to bring on board as leaders. By connecting the two we are all set up for success.