Halcyon is hiring Executive Chefs, Sous Chefs, Line Cooks, Maitre D’s, Bartenders, Hosts and Servers in Denver, CO!
Halcyon is the ultimate non-hotel situated in the heart of Denver’s Cherry Creek North neighborhood. Our 154 rooms blur the lines between hotel and gracious home with considered comfort, attention to detail, and an impressive collection of art.
- Executive Chef will oversee all culinary operations in the hotel, including three outlets, banquets and catering. Collaborate with the leadership team to create a compelling, dynamic, seasonally-driven menu.
- Cook will assist with the planning, ordering or production of food items pertaining to the respective section(s) of the food and beverage outlet or kitchen. Prepare meals in accordance with portion and quality standards.
- Maitre d' is responsible for the overall management of the dining room to ensure excellent service for guest during their dining experience. Ensures customers are satisfied with dining experience.
- Bartender is an essential member of the Food & Beverage team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests.
- Host/Hostess provides an enjoyable, expertly served beverage or dining experience conforming to the Halcyon standards of excellence for quality, professionalism and friendliness
- Servers anticipate and service guests needs before being asked and are knowledgeable about all available menu options, beverage lists and daily specials.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in the same role, ideally in a upscale hotel environment.
- Strong command of the English language
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills, as well as a passion for customer service.
- Successful candidates must possess legal work authorization in the United States
To Apply email your resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities