The Environmental Field Service Foreman is responsible for the supervision of Field Technicians, safety performance and the performance of tasks associated with hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner always
- Allocate manpower, organize crews and delegate job responsibilities
- Allocate and verify that the appropriate equipment is available and on-site to complete the project/job
- Manage safety performance and reporting
- Train and mentor Field Technicians
- Because of the emergency response and operational nature of the position, it will require some on-call availability. This could also include week-ends and holidays
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
2+ years of environmental field operations experience
Supervisory or Management experience
Ability to travel overnight
Heavy equipment operation and knowledge
Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.