As a Class A OTR Truck Driver you will be responsible for the transportation of hazardous waste from a generator/facility to a Clean Harbors facility and/or an outside disposal facility. This position requires 100% overnight travel up to two weeks out at a time.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Adhere to weight limits and ensure proper utilization of Company equipment.
- Placard vehicles to meet Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations.
- Comply with Company policies & procedures and Health & Safety procedures, Department of Transportation (DOT), Hazardous Materials/Waste (HAZMAT) and RCRA requirements/regulations.
- Communicate regularly with Coordinators regarding daily time and demurrage.
- Keep your training record up to date with all DOT/OSHA and Company required training.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a Class A CDL with Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements
- Clean driving record
- Ability to travel a minimum of 2 weeks at a time
- Ability to travel anywhere within the 48 states
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including
• Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay Program)
• Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
• Health, Dental and Life Insurance
• 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
• Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.