Restaurant District Manager
We are looking for an experienced Food Service District Manager (DM) to cover locations in our Kansas City market. We are seeking leaders with a minimum of five years of QSR management experience in a General Manager position or above that is committed to quality, service, people development, and solid financial management of restaurants.
This is an opportunity with an established brand and with a company that has grown locations for the past 25 years. Our DM’s are responsible for ensuring several locations are exceeding customer service expectations, meeting corporate and franchisor standards, and delivering solid financial results.
The DM will oversee operations for four to six store units, coordinating and developing the professional abilities of unit management staff and ensure that all business operations are enforced in regard to financial controls, operational standards, policies and procedures, and maintaining a positive dining experience for our customers. The DM will provide leadership for each manager in their district, train, coach and support management staff.
- Competitive starting salary ranging from $70k plus laptop, cell phone and monthly auto allowance
- Monthly bonus opportunities based on store performance
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO/Vacation)
- Excellent benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-term Disability and 401K plan with a company match
- Ensures each Restaurant Management Team consistently provides a quality product and customer service experience that delivers total customer satisfaction.
- Evaluates each restaurant’s Quality, Service and Cleanliness to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Hires, Coaches, Develops and continuously improves the skills, knowledge and morale of the Restaurant Management Team. Works through the General Manager to ensure that all employees receive the necessary training to perform their duties.
- Clearly communicates performance expectations, measuring performance to ensure appropriate recognition, training and development opportunities and taking corrective actions as necessary.
- Effective Business Management - Maximizes financial performance and profit; analyzes business performance
- Upholds company food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees.
- Models and encourages shared values by focusing on customer satisfaction and establishing and maintaining a culture of honesty and integrity.
Our DM’s will lead by example, demonstrating to other Managers in your area how to be customer service focused and do all we can to give every guest a great experience every time.
Your leadership will serve as an example of how to treat others with respect and kindness and how to grow a positive work culture that develops its staff and helps them advance into a long term career with us. You will motivate teams and maximize profits.
If you can run a great restaurant operation and build sales we want to talk to you! If you can select and develop our future leaders, please send your resume today!
Don’t stop yourself from applying if you don’t have the qualifications listed above! We seek smart, positive, energetic personalities with a Management background.
To apply, send your salary expectations and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*All candidates must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check and have a stable and verifiable work history.