Job Req: 60758
Clean Harbors is seeking a District Coordinator whom will be responsible for the cost-effective coordination and direction of all field personnel and equipment within an assigned district to complete all requested projects to support the internal and external customer demands. Responsible for staffing, onboarding, training and dispatching newly hired field drivers, technicians, operator, etc. This role reports directly to District Manager and manages the personnel.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Insert important compensation details)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Manages projects within an assigned territory and provides personnel to the various line of business;
- Responsible for the hiring of personnel, onboarding and training, including determining skill set to dispatch field personnel on job assignments;
- Ensures coverage for all projects across an assigned territory through proper scheduling of utilization of internal and external labor resources;
- Responsible performance management, timekeeping, disciplinary action and compliance with both Federal and Statement regulations;
- Directs personnel to complete assignments and understand manpower and equipment requirements to complete projects;
- Manages the liaison services provided to field personnel through local coordinators and has independent authority to determine who may or may not work on a given project;
- Manages vehicle inspection and equipment by branch;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 3-5 years of experience matching the majority of the above responsibilities.
- Must be a team player.
- Leadership and supervisory skills.
- Knowledge of equipment, environmental regulations/statues, safety & compliance.
- Good communication, presentation skills and interaction with coworkers in office, region and company.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Very detail oriented.
- Manifesting and placarding knowledge.
- Knowledge of federal regulations.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong PC skills.
- Self-starter and self-motivated
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.