Distribution Night Operations Manager
The Distribution Night Operations Shift Manager will work under the direction of the Warehouse Operations Manager and is responsible for directing all activities of Night Operations shift. Provide leadership to the Night Shipping Supervisors and Floor Leads to actively manage all activities of the shift, to include, order selection, quality inspections, forklift replenishing, dock flow, office management, sanitation and safety. Develop and implement systems and processes to increase productivity, order accuracy, and on-time truck departures to ensure customer satisfaction. Interact with all employees in a positive manner to ensure a positive work environment and increase employee retention.
- Requires a four-year degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience in warehouse operations and supervision required.
- Able to interpret financial and operational data
- Exceptional personal relationship skills.
- Highly organized with strong multi-tasking skills, able to work effectively in a fast paced environment and under pressure.
- Understanding of relevant safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Understanding of project management concepts and procedures.
- Understanding of basic computer skills
- Ideal candidate will possess strong leadership, communication and employee development skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule which may include weekends, holidays, and overtime. Shift begins at 8:00 p.m. and generally ends by 4:00 a.m but can be extended during busy times
- Must have schedule flexibility including holidays and weekends.
- Must pass a drug screen and criminal background check
For Immediate Consideration, Apply Today!